Credit Card Processing for Small Business
mCashAdvance™ teamed up with the best payment processors in the USA to offer zero-fee merchant processing for all businesses, including high-risk and CBD. Stop paying credit card processing fees and get 100% of your revenues the next business day. Apply now for the cheapest credit card processing in America.
Start Accepting Credit Card Payments Today!
Our Credit Card processing solution is simple, fast and free. With mCashAdvance™, you will never pay a transaction fee again. Apply now and start accepting credit card payments in-person, online or on your mobile device. From 2022 we are accepting high-risk and CBD businesses for our payment processing solution.
Easy & Cheap
Our zero-fee credit card processing solution is specifically made for small businesses. We kept it super easy and cheap so your business can earn more.
One-Time & Recurring
mCashAdvance™ lets you accept one-time or recurring credit card payments. We provide everything the big processors do, but make it cheaper and more accessible.
Mobile & Online
Accept credit card payments anytime and anywhere with swipers and mobile app solutions from mCashAdvance.com
mCashAdvance™ High-Risk Processing Solution
You can get your CBD Merchant Account and Payment Processing approved today. mCashAdvance™ is one of the only Merchant Service Providers accepting Business-to-Customer and Business-to-Business CBD, Vape, Hemp, and Tobacco merchant accounts. We can instantly approve CBD retail businesses for our zero-fee merchant processing program.
What Does High-Risk Payment Processing Mean To Your CBD Business?
The legal landscape, niche reputation and high level of chargebacks associated with CBD business made it a “high-risk” industry. But what does high-risk really mean to your CBD business?
The answer is simple: Fewer options and far higher fees.
Many Merchant Payment Providers in the USA refuse to work with CBD businesses and high-risk merchant accounts. And those that do are charging ridiculous transactional fees.
But we have changed everything and are ready to give your CBD business a much better and cheaper payment processing offer!
We Provide Zero-Fee Payment Processing For CBD Businesses.
Our team at mCashAdvance™ have already helped many CBD businesses to get a fair credit card processing solution. We have been able to accept applications for eCommerce and MOTO merchants and brick-and-mortar locations selling CBD. No minimum monthly volume is required for card processing of online shops. Our only restrictions are: Delta 8 (or another cannabinoid) with THC percent higher than 3%. We strive to become
the best CBD business merchant processing in the USA
A Small Business Payment Processor
Does your business accept credit or debit cards? These cards are slowly phasing out cash, and all companies eventually must accept them to survive.
Your customers prefer using their debit or credit cards because it is more convenient than cash. They expect the payment experience to be fast and easy, though. To meet their expectations, you will need to sign up for a quality credit card processing service.
mCashAdvance™ provides zero-fee processing for any business that wants to accept credit or debit cards, whether you are just getting started or are already processing millions of dollars in sales.
Particularly if you’re a small business owner, you want a solution that is simple for you to set up and use — and that is cost effective. Keep reading to find out how we can help your business.
No Transaction Fee Credit Card Processing
In the last 24 months, small business owners across America have gone through the wringer. Many business owners apply for funding, and others have developed creative ways to save money and maintain profitability. Credit card processing contracts without processing fees are a great way to instantly save your business 3% to 7% of your revenue. In the USA, free payment processing is 100% legal, and thousands of business owners eliminate processing fees every day.
Credit card processing for small businesses from mCashAdvance.com works with all major credit cards, point of sale devices, virtual terminals, and mobile card readers. With easy to implement technology and an online approval process, switching to our solution is simple.
The cheapest credit card processing for small business
Three main factors broadly define the cheapest credit card processing solution for your business:
- The fees structure of the payment processing company
- The ratio between your monthly fee and transactional fees
- The balance between the amount and size of the credit card transactions.
As a rule of thumb, the higher the number of transactions and revenues your business generates with credit cards, you should focus on reducing the transactional fees.
The best credit card processing for small businesses is not always the one that seems cheapest at a glance. It would be best to consider your credit card usage profile to find the most affordable solution for you.
mCashAdvance™ new payment technology allows small business owners to apply for “no transactional fees” credit card processing solutions. If your business makes over $5000 per month with credit cards, “no processing fee” solutions are the cheapest.
The best credit card processing for your business
Get the best payment processing solution for your business. It doesn’t matter if you are just getting started or already processing millions with credit cards. We provide zero-fee merchant processing for all businesses that want to accept credit cards as a form of payment.
Case Study: No Fee Payment Processing For Restaurants
Here at mCashAdvance™ we have helped thousands of restaurant owners to eliminate credit card processing fees. Here’s what we’ve learned:
There are four factors that have had a significant negative impact on restaurant profitability:
- Processing fees: On average, restaurants pay 3.5% on each transaction for credit card processing.
- Delivery fees: Delivery and carry out services, which have been growing in popularity, take around 20% of the revenue for the sales they handle.
- Staffing pain: Worker shortages mean having to pay higher wages to recruit and retain employees.
- Supply problems: Even as the supply chain has started to return to normal, inflation has been driving up the cost of ingredients sharply, especially for meat.
Out of the these four factors, processing fees is the easiest one to address. The average profit margin for restaurants is about 5%. If you’re a restaurant owner, eliminating processing fees with mCAshAdvance™ solution allows you to grow your profit margin by 70% over night. By the next business day, you can be receiving 100% of your revenue.
The Best Credit Card Processing Companies for Small Businesses in America
At the most basic level, all credit card processing companies are doing the same thing. They are merchant account providers, who allow your customers to use a credit card as a form of payment.
But they don’t all offer the same service and support. With some, you may be to wait on hold for over 30 minutes every time you call. With others, you may be directed to a distant call center that doesn’t seem very helpful. Some offer next-day funding, while others make you wait longer.
mCashAdvance™ processing experts put together a list of America’s best payment processors and would be happy to discuss the available options with you. Please book a free consultation call with our experts here if you need further assistance.
|Company||Type||Price Structure & Fees||Processing Fees|
Monthly fee: N/A
|0.3% plus 8 cents and interchange|
per in-person payment.
Monthly fee: N/A, unless using specialty
|Starts at 2.6% plus 10 cents per|
|Interchange-plus and a|
Monthly fee: Starts at $99 per month for a
|Interchange plus 8 cents per in-|
|Payline Data||Merchant account|
|Interchange-plus and a|
Monthly fee: Starts at $10 per month for a
subscription. Must meet a
monthly minimum of $25 in
|Starts at 0.2% plus 10 cents and|
interchange per in-person
|Payment Depot||Merchant account provider.||Interchange-plus and a monthly fee.|
Monthly fee: Starts at $79 per month for a subscription.
|Starts at 15 cents plus interchange per transaction.|
Monthly fee: N/A.
|2.9% plus 30 cents per online|
|Dharma Merchant Services||Merchant account|
|Interchange-plus and a|
Monthly fee: $25 monthly fee.
|0.15% plus 8 cents and|
interchange per transaction.
|National Processing||Merchant account|
|Interchange-plus and a|
Monthly fee: Starts at $9.95 per month for a
|Percentage markups vary from|
plan to plan.
How Does Free Payment Processing Work
The entire process takes about 24 hours. After you apply online, one of our financial experts will contact you to help you with the electronic application. Working with our experts to apply takes around 15minutes, and we got a 99% acceptance rate.
We integrate with over 60 POS Systems, terminals and mobile swipers. So there’s a good chance you can keep your current system and even upgrade it to accept EMV cards. The no-fee processing is applicable for in-person and online transactions.
It doesn’t matter if your monthly credit card volume is $5,000 or $1,00,000; Your business will pay no transaction fee for credit card processing. All you’ll ever pay is $49.99 a month. No rate increases, no junk fees, no surprise junk fees ever!
What Is a Payment Processing Company?
Any business that wants to accept credit cards needs a payment processor. Even though the front-end process of paying with a credit card seems as simple and swiping or tapping your card, the back-end processing of the transaction is pretty complicated. This is handled by credit card processors like mCashAdvance™.
So, what exactly does a credit card processor do? Here is a step-by-step overview of how credit card processing works with:
- The merchant (you) obtains the customer’s credit card information and submits it to mCashAdvance™ via a payment gateway. The payment gateway operates in the background and is just part of the complex setup that connects what happens at the POS with the actual transfer of funds.
- mCashAdvance™ sends this information to the relevant credit card companies (such as Visa or MasterCard) for approval.
- The credit card company either approves or denies the transaction and notifies mCashAdvance™, finalizing the transaction with your customers.
- mCashAdvance™ then sends a formal request to the customer’s card-issuing bank to send the funds to the merchant account (your bank account), also known as the acquiring bank.
There is no way for small businesses to coordinate all these parts of a transaction by themselves. Credit card processors like mCashAdvance™ can handle the complexity and process the transaction in seconds (although some may take longer) and charge a low fee for the service.
Small Business Payment Processor Frequently Asked Questions
With mCashAdvance™, you can go from application to approval to saving within one business day. Please read the steps below, and let’s eliminate your business credit card processing fees forever:
1. As soon as we receive your online application, one of mCashAdvance™ small business processing experts will contact you for a quick call to guide you through the process. It is free and won’t take more than a few minutes. In addition to the application, all we need is a copy of your driver’s license and a voided check. A bank verification letter will work fine if you do not have a void business check. Once we receive that information, we will submit your file to underwriting.
2. Underwriting may ask for your last 3 months of business bank statements and merchant processing statements, but this is rare. Once approved, you will receive an email informing you of your approval. You will also be receiving a call from one of mCashAdvance™ US-based support representatives telling you about your acceptance.
3. If you require any equipment, it will be programmed and tested by mCashAdvance™ and shipped to your business location. A tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment. Once you receive the equipment, please take it out of the box and set it up. It is designed to be plugged in and ready to use, but instructions and a support number are included if you need any help along the way.
4. If you opted for a virtual online terminal, those login credentials should have already been emailed to you by mCashAdvance™ customer service. If you haven’t received them, they should be sent out soon. From your online portal, you can start making transactions immediately. Please look through the portal to see all the different functions and reports you can run.
Different credit card processing companies for small businesses charge varying payment processing fees—most charge between 1.5% and 3.5% of each transaction’s total cost. However, mCashAdvance™ charges a flat rate pricing set at $49.99. This monthly fee covers credit card processing and all other expenses.
You can save thousands of dollars in processing fees by finding a processing company that offers transparent pricing and lower processing fees. Unfortunately, most companies’ fee structures are complex and complicated. However, mCashAdvance.com offers one of the most affordable rates for a comprehensive range of credit card processing services.
Credit cards offer one of the safest payment methods. They minimize the risk of fraud, and customers’ data is secured through PCI DSS compliance. Most credit card providers, like mCashAdvance™, also offer payment protection.
Handling payments isn’t free. Credit card processing companies like mCashAdvance™ incur costs when delivering services such as processing payments and providing merchant accounts. Consequently, clients must pay transaction fees, monthly fees, or some other way of reimbursing the provider for the costs they incur to process payments.
Credit cards are the preferred payment method today due to their convenience and speed. Card payments account for more than 70% of all in-person payments in brick-and-mortar stores and about 50% of all online transactions.
Credit card processing has many benefits for large and small businesses, including:
-You can accept all types of debit and credit cards
-Your business can offer customers alternative payment options
-It helps to legitimize your company among clients who prefer paying with credit cards
-Having many payment options means you’ll make more sales and grow your business
-Improving your cash flow through your merchant account
Stop Paying Credit Card Processing Fees
Accept Credit Card Payments But Avoid Transactional Fees.
Offering in-person or online credit card payments to your customers seems like a no-brainer. Still, this business necessity comes at a cost. Credit card processors like Visa, Mastercard and others charge fees for each transaction you initiate and take a big slice of your earnings. Suppose you’re not willing to front the transaction cost. In that case, there are two legal and trendy ways to offset the fees: cash discount programs and surcharge programs.
Apply now, and start saving tomorrow. Let’s get your business and instant saving with no transaction fee credit card processing. All the benefits below are included:
- Zero Merchant Processing Fees
- Next Day Funding
- 24/7 US Based Customer Support
- State of the Art Technology and Equipment
- No Rate Increases or Hidden Junk Fees
- Data Analytic Services Available to Help Increase Sales
- Simple Interest Revolving Lines of Credit and Term Loans Available
Apply for Free Payment Processing
For Your Small Business
It’s Time To Move Your Business Forward!