If you operate a lawn care business and need funding to upgrade your landscaping equipment, enhance your tree care services, or invest in specialized gardening tools for your gardening business, MCashAdvance lawn care business advances are the swift solution you’ve been searching for.
We offer lawn care business advances ranging from $5,000 to $900,000 to help grow your landscaping enterprise. We fund all types of lawn care businesses, including landscaping companies, tree care services, and gardening businesses.
Securing financing from banks for lawn care businesses can be a lengthy and challenging process, often taking weeks or even months to obtain, with strict approval requirements, extensive paperwork, and a preference for businesses with perfect credit.
An advance from MCashAdvance for lawn care companies offers simpler approval, no paperwork or collateral, the possibility of receiving funds within 24 hours or up to 3 days, and accepts poor credit scores with no hard credit check that won’t impact your credit score upon application.
Get a Lawn Care Loan Alternative Now
$5,000 – $900,000
3 – 36 months
Applying is easy, free, and won’t impact your credit score.
Get the lawn care financing you need today.
What is a Lawn Care Business Advance?
A lawn care business advance is a type of merchant cash advance (MCA) created for lawn care businesses, including landscaping companies, tree care services, and gardening businesses.
Your lawn care business sells a portion of its revenue to MCashAdvance in exchange for an upfront lump sum of funds called a cash advance.
In exchange, we will deduct a small percentage of your daily sales revenue until the advance is fully repaid.
Emergency Funding for Lawn Care Businesses
In the lawn care and landscaping industry, specific financial needs often arise, closely tied to the operational aspects of maintaining and enhancing outdoor spaces. A cash advance for lawn care businesses provides targeted financial support, quickly accessible and tailored for the unique requirements of lawn maintenance and landscaping work.
Lawn Care Business Financing for Any Purpose
Here are 17 common ways a cash advance can be utilized in your Lawn Care Business:
- Commercial-Grade Mowing Equipment: Invest the funds in high-capacity, durable commercial mowers for efficient large-scale lawn maintenance.
- Landscape Design Software: Use the capital to acquire advanced landscape design software for creating detailed plans and visualizations for clients.
- Irrigation System Installation Tools: Direct the funds towards specialized tools and equipment for installing and maintaining complex irrigation systems.
- Eco-Friendly Lawn Care Solutions: Finance the transition to organic fertilizers, pesticides, and sustainable lawn care practices to appeal to environmentally conscious clients.
- Tree and Shrub Maintenance Gear: Use the advance to purchase professional-grade pruning shears, chainsaws, and hedge trimmers for tree and shrub care.
- Soil Health Testing Kits: Invest in soil testing kits and equipment to analyze and optimize soil conditions for lawn and garden health.
- Utility Vehicles for Landscaping: Use the funds to acquire utility vehicles equipped for transporting lawn care equipment and materials across large properties.
- Employee Safety Training Programs: Direct the funds to comprehensive safety training programs focusing on the safe operation of lawn care machinery and equipment.
- Hardscaping Tools and Materials: Finance the purchase of hardscaping tools and materials for constructing patios, walkways, and retaining walls.
- Branding and Marketing Initiatives: Use the capital to develop a strong brand identity and marketing campaigns targeted at residential and commercial clients.
- Aeration and Dethatching Equipment: Invest in aeration and dethatching machines to offer specialized lawn rejuvenation services.
- Water Features and Lighting Installation Kits: Use the advance to expand services to include the installation of garden water features and outdoor lighting.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software: Direct the funds to CRM software tailored for lawn care businesses to enhance customer service and scheduling.
- Employee Uniforms and Branding: Finance the procurement of branded employee uniforms and vehicle branding to enhance professional appearance and brand visibility.
- Seasonal Plant and Flower Inventory: Use the capital to stock seasonal plants, flowers, and mulches, offering full-service landscape enhancements.
- Snow Removal Equipment for Off-Season Revenue: Invest in snow removal equipment to provide services during the winter months, ensuring year-round revenue.
- Online Booking and Payment Systems: Use the funds to implement online booking and payment systems for client convenience and streamlined operations.
Lawn Care Business Advance Example
Let’s say you need a $40,000 merchant cash advance loan to buy a new commercial sit-on lawn mower and a flatbed truck to transport it for your lawn care business. If you are approved for $40,000 and receive a funding offer with a factor rate of 1.25, your total repayment amount will be $50,000, which means you’ll be paying $10,000 in fees.
|Avg Monthly Credit Card Sales
|15% of Daily Credit Card Sales
|Daily Credit Card Sales
|$500 per day (average)
|Daily Payment Amount
|$75 per day (average)
|Repayment Term (in days)
|Approximately 534 days
|Repayment Term (in months)
|Approximately 17.78 months
|$40,000 (Advance Amount) + $10,000 (Fees) = $50,000
Lawn Care Business Funding Eligibility
To be eligible for funding from MCashAdvance you must meet these 5 criteria:
- Your lawn care business must have been operational for at least 6 months
- Your landscaping or lawn service should be generating a minimum of $100,000 per year in revenue
- As the lawn care business owner, your personal FICO score needs to be 550 or higher
- Your lawn care service must utilize a business checking account
- You, as the lawn care business proprietor, must be over 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen
How to Get a Lawn Care Advance from MCashAdvance
To get an advance for your lawn care business from MCashAdvance, follow these 5 steps:
Step 1: Begin Online Application: Click Apply for an MCA to begin.
Step 2: Fill in Your Details: Provide information about your lawn care business and some personal details as the owner of the business.
Step 3: Submit Bank Statements: Upload the last three months’ bank statements of your lawn care business.
Step 4: Await Review Process: Our underwriters will review your cash advance application to determine funding eligibility.
Step 5: Receive Offer and Funding: Once you get a funding offer, review it. If it suits your business needs, accept it, sign the MCA agreement and the funds will be deposited into your business account
Lawn Care Business Funding FAQs
Lawn care businesses may be eligible for SBA loans, and they are most likely to qualify for options such as the SBA 7(a) Loan, SBA Microloan, and SBA Express Loan, offering financing solutions tailored to their industry.
Invoice financing loans may not be a common choice for most lawn care services due to their invoice volume. However, if a lawn care business also offers commercial services to larger clients and issues invoices for those services, it could potentially qualify for invoice financing.
Banks usually demand that lawn care companies have a minimum of two years in operation, a FICO credit score of 680 or higher, three years of cash flow records, and a well-structured business plan outlining fund usage. Meeting these standards raises the chances of bank approval. If you can’t meet these criteria, alternative options may provide more accessible eligibility criteria for obtaining financial support for your lawn care business.
Lawn care businesses can invest in equipment like mowers and use the mowers as collateral to secure financing. At MCashAdvance, you can obtain mowers using our advances without having to use the equipment as collateral.
Absolutely, lawn care businesses can secure a business line of credit if they meet specific criteria tailored to their lawn care industry. Qualifications often encompass having a FICO credit score of 660 or higher, a minimum of one year in the lawn care business, and maintaining monthly revenue exceeding $5,000 as a lawn care provider.
Key considerations when pursuing lending options for your lawn and landscaping business include assessing your monthly cash flow, understanding your future business projections, knowing the types of loans available, and working with a trusted lender who understands your industry.
Yes, lawn care and landscaping business loans can be secured, where the loan is backed by collateral, such as equipment or assets, as a guarantee for repayment.
Yes, it is often easier to secure business loans for the landscaping industry during peak seasons when cash flow is more stable and predictable.
When looking for funding for your landscaping business, avoid taking on loans without a clear plan for return on investment, and be cautious of lenders who do not thoroughly explain loan terms or costs.