Farm Equipment Financing
We proudly offer farm equipment financing up to $900k for any agricultural business operating in America. We fund farms, ranches, dairies, and other livestock operations daily
Farms need a lot of equipment to make a profit, but that equipment can be expensive. Most farmers don’t have that much cash on hand. Farming comes with other expenses, so even if you do, you’ll need the money.
That’s where farm equipment financing comes in. By using these types of loans, you can purchase the tools and machinery you need while maintaining your cash flow. Whether you’re buying large or small farm equipment, financing can help you manage the costs. Click the apply for funding button below to apply for a merchant cash advance with same day funding to help grow your farm. If you want to learn more about farm equipment financing, continue reading.
Who can use farm credit for equipment?
Agricultural businesses such as farms, ranches, livestock and dairies, can use farm credit. Farm credit loans can help you finance the equipment you need to run your agricultural business. New equipment is typically purchased and used all at once, so it wears out at the same time. It can mean significant upfront costs every few years to keep operations running smoothly. This is why so many farmers search for “farm credit near me.” Financing new equipment with farm credit can increase production rates and profits.
What interest rates can you get on farm credit for equipment?
Farm credit rates for equipment financing are some of the lowest. Rates vary from 8% – 30% based on the lender and farm profile. With the equipment as collateral, the lender has less risk and can offer lower rates. You can expect to see rates as high as 110% for farm loans with bad credit. This is because there is more risk for the lender. Prior to applying for farm credit, you may want to improve your credit score.
Do I qualify for farm equipment loans?
Financing for farm equipment can be easy if you’ve been farming for awhile and can prove you have some sales, either of animals or crops. Here’s a list of basic requirements for most lenders:
- 600+ FICO credit score
- In business at least 1 year
- At least $100,000 annual revenue
- Not declared bankruptcy in the last 5 years
- A down payment of at least 10% of the equipment cost
Most lenders will also require the following documents:
- Application form
- 3 Months of Business Bank Statements
- Equipment Information (Year, Make, VIN, Miles)
Does mCashAdvance™ Accept Equipment Financing With Bad Credit?
Yes. mCashAdvance™ provides equipment financing to people with bad credit. Instead of focusing on your past credit history, we consider your ability to repay the equipment financing agreement.
People with poor credit most often request tractor financing loans from mCashAdvance™. Listed below is more information about our new and used tractor financing options.
Tractor Financing for Bad Credit
From planting to harvesting, tractors are likely to be one of your most important farm equipment purchases.
Some farmers worry that a bad credit score can stand in the way of financing the tractor they need, so they look for no credit check farm tractor financing. These loans are hard to find, but many lenders offer tractor financing for bad credit. Tractor financing usually requires credit scores of 600 or above, but some lenders accept scores of 520.
You should know that lenders will charge you much higher tractor financing rates if your credit is poor. The lender may also require a larger down payment (sometimes up to 50%) or shorter repayment terms to balance their risks.
Used Tractor Financing
If new tractor payments are too high, you might consider used tractor financing. Farming equipment is durable and often lasts 30 years or more. This makes used tractors an excellent investment. Buying used farm equipment can save you up to 50%, especially if it’s over 10 years old. Your lender, the age and price of the tractor, your credit score, and how long you’ve been in business will all affect your used tractor financing rate.
Other Types of Farm Equipment Loans
Still not convinced that farm equipment financing is right for you? There are other credit options for purchasing agricultural machinery.
- USDA Loans – These government-backed loans give farmers excellent rates and repayment terms on credit so they can grow their agricultural businesses. You can use these loans to purchase farming equipment, but you’ll have to meet their strict agricultural lending guidelines. For example, the USDA only funds loans to businesses operating in rural towns with under 50,000 people. These loans have a rigorous application process and can take a long time to receive a final decision. You’ll also need excellent credit to qualify.
- Farm Equipment Leasing – Rather than borrowing money to purchase farming equipment, leasing allows you to rent it. Since leasing isn’t a loan, you won’t have to put down a down payment. The equipment won’t be yours at the end of the lease, unlike farm equipment financing. Some leasing companies allow you to purchase the equipment for an additional fee. Leasing is a great choice if you’re unable to pay a down payment, or if you plan on replacing or upgrading your equipment frequently.
Farm Equipment Financing FAQ’s
Terms for farm equipment loans generally range from 3-7 years, depending on your lender, credit score, and equipment price.
You can use this type of financing to purchase any sort of farming equipment you need. Common types of machinery that farmers purchase include:
Precision tools, grinders, and cutters
Seeders, cultivators, chutes
Hay and forage equipment
Business and operations equipment
You can usually borrow between $20,000 and $1,000,000 in farm equipment financing depending on your lender.
Yes. A farmer can deduct the cost of new or used farm equipment from their taxes under Section 179. Learn more here.
Funding Your Business Is Our Business
Why mCashAdvance™ for farm equipment financing?
mCashAdvance™ is a direct funder. We provide fast cash injections to help American farm businesses thrive. If your business is not yet accepting credit or wishes to eliminate processing fees, you can apply for our free payment processing for US-based farm business owners.
- No collateral – You won’t need to use the farming equipment you want to purchase as collateral for the finance.
- Less paperwork – We don’t require any information about the machinery you buy. We only care about how your business is performing.
- No downpayment – We won’t ask you to lay down any money for a downpayment.
Our funding is not the cheapest, but it always comes with complete transparency and integrity. Apply now with mCashAdvance™ and get an instant pre-qualification decision! If approved, we can advance your business up to $500,000 within 24 hours!
Does Your Business Need Funding Today?
There’s no fee or obligation, and it won’t impact your credit.
$5,000 – $1,000,000
Talk to a rep at (855) 433-8641
Mon – Fri | 9:00am – 8:00pm